Data Correction Request

The right to rectification

If the personal information we hold on you is incorrect, or incomplete, you have a right to have it corrected. This will typically be at no charge.

You can either fill out this form, email or speak to any member of staff on the telephone or in person. Once you have made contact we will made the required change and notify you within one calendar month.

Under some circumstances we have the right to refuse your request, but if we do that we will give you a reason and you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office if you do not agree.

Enter your details


Validate your submission